Salary: £11 per hour
Location: United Kingdom
A great opportunity to join the world’s largest pizza delivery company; a place where winning, service, quality and relationships are values that underpin all that we do.
We are currently looking to recruit a Shift Manager for our very successful franchise. In return you’ll earn a competitive salary up to £11 per hour
- Career Growth
- Staff Discounts
- Pension Scheme
Key Duties and responsibilities
- Set and implement standard operating procedures and the service standards of the store.
- Manage the pre-assigned staff for both front and back of house and to ensure that the agreed brand standards are achieved.
- Manage and motivate, recruit, train and develop staff according to company policies and employment laws.
- Manage card payment systems in accordance with company-defined procedures and policies at all times with staff and customer safety treated with the utmost priority.
- Manage and maintain the effectiveness of IT and other essential instore systems and ensure that data is always kept secure and confidential.
- Manage, maintain, and report daily stock of all food and beverage items and ensure that food deliveries are correctly checked, stored, and entered into the computer system.
- Manage health & safety, security and emergency systems, staff, and customer awareness systems according to company policies and relevant laws.
- Develop personal skills and capability through ongoing training as provided by the company or company approved training providers.
Our ideal Shift Manager will
- Be experienced in a similar role in a fast-paced, high volume, retail food service restaurant at manager/assistant manager level.
- Be able to demonstrate supervisory & leadership qualities.
- Have the desire to progress to an Area Manager role.
Come and join us today as our Shift Manager for a career, not just a job!
To view our applicant privacy information please visit our website.