Instore Team Member
- Have you ever thought of being a pizza maker?
- Are you looking for a fun and flexible role enabling you to work within a fast-paced team environment?
- Do you want to work for a growing company where there are endless progression opportunities for anyone who wants to grow and develop?
- Come and join us today for a career, not just a job!
- Produce high quality pizzas and side items to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain brand image.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pizza Making:
- To be able to make all of the pizza bases to the desired standard from dough, toppings and end product.
- Following the HTA standards and calling out the load times ensuring every order should be in the oven in under 3 minutes.
- To have a good level of personal hygiene and always following the uniform & grooming standards.
- Reporting any out of date stock to the manager.
- To have a level 2 or higher food hygiene certificate.
- Contribute to the work of others during period where your area of specialism is slow.
- Display a commitment and spirit of co-operation towards others.
- Contribute to the operation of the store in all aspects which might not normally be considered part of your role e.g. distributing leaflets, attending fresher's fairs as part of the local store marketing.
- Take responsibility your own development and training.
- Able to work quickly and to hustle positively during the busy periods.
- Able to learn and understand the pizza codes to produce the correct products.
- Must be knowledgeable on food safety and how it can affect the business.
- This role involves long periods of standing and other physical demands such as lifting, carrying and reaching.
- The work conditions can often incur extreme temperatures during the winter and summer months with heat from the oven and the coolness from the walk in fridge, coupled with out door activities such as refuse disposal, deliveries and cleaning windows.
- Other tasks will include folding of boxes, use of the oven peel, cutting pizzas with the pizza cutter.
- The work is repetitive and can be pressurised during busy periods.
- You may be required to answer phones to take customer orders.
- Training will be provided by the company. However, previous experience is a plus.
If you want to work in one of our stores, you’ll need to be a special type of person. We don’t allow just anyone to work with our customers. Our customers are important to us, so we look for people who can provide a great service and work in a team environment. You might be looking to develop new skills or you’re in search of a second job where you can showcase your exceptional customer service. If you pride yourself on your integrity, honesty and reliability, as well as having a real passion for freshly made pizza, we’d love to hear from you!
Working in one of our stores requires a special individual with very special attributes. We’re looking for someone who has:
- A genuine smile
- A confident ability to connect with our customers and make them feel valued
- A clean and smart appearance
- Ability to deal with diverse groups of people
- Friendly, courteous, helpful and team player behaviours
- Great communication skills
- The ability to maintain our high standards of quality, service delivery and cleanliness
- High energy levels to “sell more pizza, and have more fun”
- A positive impact on store operations
Such duties from time to time may be amended by the Company and from time to time. Job holders will be required to undertake other duties as necessary to meet the needs to the business.
If you think you are the right person for the job, apply today!